1. Eat lots of powerfood fruits and vegetables.
This is the one thing you can do that can make all the difference by helping balance out the body.
- Keep vegetables cut up in the fridge and have a big bowl of colorful fruit on your counter to snack on.
- Eat salad with your lunch and dinner; keep a salad made up in advance with all of the greens in it minus salad dressing, cucumbers and tomatoes, which you can add later.
2. Eat 80 percent alkaline foods, 20 percent acid foods by volume daily.
3. Chew your food well.
Saliva is alkaline and you can produce two gallons a day!
4. Drink 2-3 liters of pure water (not tap) per day.
Water alone can make all of the difference as many people are dehydrated keeping in all of the toxins which are acidic
5. Bodies function better with more oxygen. Breathe for more energy.
6. Avoid junk food as it is filled with artificial sweeteners, preservatives, artificial chemical substances and food coloring, which are all highly acid-forming.
Additionally, your body must work very hard in an effort to cleanse these toxins out.
7. Find ways to create relaxation in your body and being.
Listen to the birds or relaxing music, meditate, walk in nature…do whatever it is that creates relaxation in you.
8. Live in the light of the day.
We need sunlight. Go for walks, open your curtains and go to bed early enough to get up when the sun does.
9. Get enough sleep as insufficient sleep causes the body and mind to be overworked and unhappy.
Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/10-tips-for-creating-an-alkaline-acid-balance.html#ixzz2XmitXLaw
Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/10-tips-for-creating-an-alkaline-acid-balance.html#ixzz2XmiocoK7
Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/10-tips-for-creating-an-alkaline-acid-balance.html#ixzz2XmiljMrt