Thursday, January 03, 2008

National Art Gallery


Finally visited the National Art Gallery (Balai Seni) in Jalan Tun Raza, yesterday. I think the building is more impressive then the exhibition inside. I was there with my kids, thought there will be some section for kids, such as painting etc, then got to know from the girl in the reception, quite good service, the special session for kids was on time to time the one just over was end Nov, so I missed the boat. Also wanted to go to the Education workshop, or the library, also not available, the library was under relocation, hence not open up for public yet.


It was running in that raining that afternoon, not bad, so not so hot. To surprise, there was a pile on the 3rd floor, obviously, it was used to contain the drop from the roof. What a pity, a multi-million building cannot handle the tropical rain, I thought only my house have this teething problem, now I feel ease, at least my house don't cost million of ringgit.


Overall not bad, just that the exhibition is not as much as I expected.


No comments:

Followers

Contributors